journal 7

 On the homepage of my hometown district, Palm Beach County, I looked through the website to find the list of teachers. This page included mostly education level, contact information, and a short background introduction. This is extremely beneficial to parents who want to learn more about their children's teachers, or even to get in contact with them. In addition, it is extremely easy to find using the following link: 

https://fl50010848.schoolwires.net/Page/1

When I think about technology in the classroom, many resources come to mind. For example, IXL, Iready, Reading Plus, Cool Math, etc. These are the sites I grew up using, though these may be replaced by new sites in the future. I am a very flexible person and am very open to exploring new ideas and technologies that will be beneficial to my classroom and students. I plan to look for resources that are educational as well as engaging and entertaining. 

My experience on this assignment has been extremely easygoing and manageable. To start, it is very easy to navigate and make changes if needed. I liked how there were many options for themes and text, and there was nothing that I did not really like. Everything was very efficient and this tool should not have been replaced with any other. 

Comments

Popular Posts