Blog Journal 8

 By working on web design, I have gained a better understanding of websites I can use to create my own site. Weebly was new to me but after working with it, it is definitely a device I will be using for my future career and possibly even in the classroom to expand my creativity. I learned how to apply for a license to the website so that people know they can not use my work. Additionally, I learned how to use visual imagery to appeal to parents by inserting images, calendars, links, etc. The link to my website is: https://emmaserle.weebly.com/

Typically, I do not use any AI tools for work or school. I only use these tools if necessary for coming up with ideas for soccer drills, since I am a soccer coach or other creative ideas. I am very driven and determined and therefore, I avoid using these tools for schoolwork at all costs, as it would be harming more than helping me and my ability to succeed. My concern with AI is how quickly it is growing and how fast it may take over our industries. 

Using ChatGPT in class was quite interesting, as I have never really used it before. It was insane to me how much the robot behind the computer knew, as well as how it could come up with answers so quickly. It has changed my perception because I now have more faith in this and that it will be helpful when used correctly. risks may occur especially if the answers are not looked over, as it may not be age-appropriate for the students. 

In my opinion, I think AI tools reduce productivity. As students or teachers use it more and more, they start relying on it and grow to be lazier, as they have to do less work. Personally, I may use AI for ideas, however, I will execute those ideas by myself to ensure that everything is done exactly how I want or imagine it. 

Comments

  1. Hello! I really liked the way your website was done and the colors that you used! The images also added a fun twist to the website and I enjoyed looking through the different pages. I also really liked your about me page because it gave me insight into why you are going into education. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma! I really like your website, it is very neat and clear where everything is. It is very creative and I am so impressed. I also really like your about me page and all the pictures you have on there. Overall it is really good and I think you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emma! Your website is fantastic! I appreciate how organized and easy-to-navigate it is. Your creativity shines through, and I'm thoroughly impressed by the layout. Your 'About Me' page is particularly engaging, and the inclusion of numerous pictures adds a personal touch. Overall, exceptional work – you've truly outdone yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts