journal 6

 My experiences using Diigo have overall been limited to just recently but so far, it is a very useful tool that I plan to use in my future classroom. It allows for each student to express their input anonymously. It is also very easy to use and understand. There is nothing in particular that I do not like about it besides having to have "permission" if using a non-school email, which I typically use. 

My experience blogging has been great so far. I have always been a writer and will often write poems for fun, however, this class has exposed me to blogs, which I enjoy writing. I like how creative you can be and add credentials, though I do not like how it is hard to grab attention through a blog. In other words, most people do not look at blogs daily unless they are looking for something very specific. I learned how to choose a theme, create a blog, link my Instagram, create a credential, etc. 

A web 2.0 tool that I enjoy using the most is Google Docs. Though it is very basic, it offers a variety of templates and options to personalize your work. It is also extremely easy to use and access, which is essential for children, especially young ones who are not as familiar with technology. I use this tool on a daily basis and have been using it since fifth grade. The link is: https://www.google.com/docs/about/ 

Comments

  1. Hey Emma! This is very interesting. I always use Google Docs, it is such an easy tool. I agree that it is easy for younger kids to use so it would be helpfu as a teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts