Journal 9

     My experience in EME 2040 has been great so far. Going into the class, I was unsure about what would be taught and how I would do, as I had never heard about it until my advisor brought it up but I am very happy that I am taking it. I like the small classroom environment and that all the assignments are useful for my future. There is nothing in particular that I do not like about the class. When I become a teacher, I can use the resources we used in this class to improve my future classroom experience.

   Open Educational Resources (OER) are educational materials that are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share. These resources can include textbooks, lecture notes, assignments, videos, and other materials used for teaching and learning purposes.  A blog post titled "The Power of Open Educational Resources (OER)" provides an insightful overview of OER and its impact on education. The post discusses the benefits of OER, such as cost savings for students, increased flexibility for educators to customize materials to meet their students' needs, and the potential to foster collaboration and innovation in teaching and learning.

https://willistonstate.edu/news/Unlocking-Knowledge-The-Power-of-Open-Educational-Resources-(OER)/

    Bt working on the assignment. 4, the PowerPoint presentation, I have become more familiar with this resource. In addition, I learned how to present information effectively. It has taught me to embrace my creativity, as there are so many different options to choose from and I will definitely be using this for lesson plans and other projects in the future. There was nothing I disliked about this assignment. 

Comments

Popular Posts